** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
Language of Instruction:
Affiliated Study Abroad/Away Programs
G-MEO: The Chengdu Center for Study Abroad
G-MEO offers fall and spring semester programs in collaboration with Chengdu: American Center for Study Abroad. The Chengdu American Center for Study Abroad is located in the capital of Sichuan Province in China’s Southwest with a population of over 14 million. The Chengdu American Center for Study Abroad welcomes students from the U.S along with students from Sichuan University. All classes taught in English.
Courses include: Criminal Justice- International Business Information Technology- Political Science Humanities & Social- Sciences- Trade and Economics
Chinese Language & Culture- China Studies
Internships- Volunteer Opportunities
The Center is established through collaboration between g-MEO and Concordia University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Norwich University and Merrimack College, who will offer a range of their own courses by their own professors, making credits easy to transfer for all students who attend. Even though courses are offered by these four schools, the program is open to all students regardless of what school they are attending.
Program Fee includes:
• Tuition and/or instructional fees paid to partnering universities
• Standard International student accommodation, with a double occupancy room(Single-occupancy rooms at extra cost)
• Medical and emergency evacuation insurance
• Medical insurance required by Chinese government
• Assistance with Chinese Visa application
• Airport pickup and drop-off upon arrival
• Course related activities and off-campus excursions(local, plus one week trip)
Students requesting accommodations for their CCE should contact The Office for Students with Disabilities at the Walter Young Center by calling 262-524-7335 to set up an appointment with Marty Bledsoe.