Skip to content

Login functionality will be down at the beginning of October due to the new technology being implemented across campus.  You will not be able to create new applications or access existing ones.  If you have questions, please email  We hope to have everything up and running as soon as possible.
website landing


Where can I direct my questions?
Our office in Kilgour Hall is open Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm to answer student questions.  We suggest contacting us by email or phone first to make sure we are available to speak with you.  Looking for information on Covid-19 as it relates to CCE?  Click here.

General questions or concerns please email

Study Abroad or International Carroll Course CCEs
Contact Megan Baker  262-524-7657

Domestic Carroll Course CCEs
Contact Cyd Fode 262-524-7663

Easily schedule an appointment with an advisor here!

Kilgour Hall, 1st Floor to the Right
College Ave, across the MDR


Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram