ISA Scholarships are available via the Award Website. Please click on the link below to access details.
Award Website: http://studiesabroad.com/admissions/document/scholarships
: ISA Program regions
No previous language study required
: enrolled at a U.S. or Canadian college or university
Summer: February 28th
Fall (and Fall-start): April 30th
Winter/Spring (and Spring-start): October 30th
Eligibility for ISA Scholarships
Must be enrolled at a U.S. or Canadian college or university
• Acceptance into an ISA year or semester abroad program
• Online Scholarship Application form
• Financial Need declaration/statement
• Statement of extracurricular activities, vocational plans
• Essay describing how you selected your overseas university and how the experience will impact your future career.
• Several scholarships have additional criteria. If applicable, specific criteria will be listed under each individual award.
• Students are not eligible to apply for scholarships in the 2nd term of a year abroad program.
• GPA requirements will vary per scholarship