This scholarship program is not run through the Office of International Education at Carroll University. Therefore the APPLY NOW button has been removed. If you wish to apply to this scholarship program, please follow the directions below.
Award Website: http://us.fulbrightonline.org/about/award-benefits
No previous language study required
: US Student
Field of Study:
The majority of U.S. Student Fulbright Grants are designed:
• To conduct study and/or research
• In one country
• For an academic year
These are the traditional Fulbright Grants and offer the greatest flexibility.
Applicants design their own programs, which may include:
• University coursework
• Independent research
• Professional training in the arts and other fields
• A combination of these or other projects
Applicants for study/research grants will:
• Select a country
• Review the program priorities/requirements for the country
• Discuss project ideas with faculty, adviser, FPA or mentor
• Design their project proposal
• Investigate, contact, and secure affiliations in the host country
• Prepare supplementary materials (Creative/Performing Arts only)
Carefully review this website. Once you have settled on the country to which you wish to apply and develop your project concept, carefully review the PREPARING AN APPLICATION section of this website.