Skip to content

Intl Insurance Faculty/Staff Non-CCE Travel

Faculty and staff traveling for university work can purchase CISI International Health Insurance, which is the insurance we use for international Cross-Cultural Experiences.

You can read more about CISI here.

You can sign up for CISI here: CISI Self-Enrollment Form_WAICU-CU_2023.pdf. ***If you are a faculty or staff traveling with a Carroll course CCE, you will be registered by Global Education with your course.  Do not register yourself!