Post-decision materials can be found on your application after you have been accepted. To access these documents, follow the steps below. To learn more about some of the items you may need to complete, keep reading (this is not meant to be an exhaustive list of all of the items you will need to complete, just the one's that usually have the most questions).
- Click 'Login' in the upper right corner
- Login using your Carroll University portal username and password (do not include @pio.carrollu.edu)
- Click the program title under 'Applications' on the left side of your screen
- All post-decision materials can be seen on the right side of the screen and fall into three categories: Materials, Learning Content, and Questionnaires
- All of these items must be completed prior to volunteering/travel
All post-decision materials must be completed 60 days before departure. You will not be allowed to travel without completing them. Below you will find additional information for some of the common CCE application items.
Students must finalize all materials by Reading Day of the semester before departure. For example, if you are enrolled in a J-Term or Spring program, materials are due by Fall Semester Reading Day (December). We understand that some materials may not be ready by that time (such as a visa), but students need to be sure to communicate with the Study Abroad Advisor regarding those statuses.
Medical Health Statement
A requirement for all CCEs - local, domestic, and international.
Carroll Course CCEs: A requirement for all international CCEs - almost every program uses CISI.
Study Abroad CCEs: Study abroad programs have their own processes and coverage, depending on the program. Please work with the Study Abroad Advisor to see what coverage qualifies.
A requirement for all international CCEs.
- Click here to view passport forms find information to help you with passport photos, where to apply, processing times, and more.
- You must have a passport to complete the STEP registration on your application
- If your passport expires within six months of the scheduled return date you will need to renew it. Click here to begin filling out a renewal form.
- If you were under the age of 16 when you received your passport, it expires after 5 years, not the traditional 10.
- If you hold a passport from another country you must obtain all additional visas and permissions independently and at your own cost expense.
- Failure to obtain and produce a passport or additional immigration documents due to delay, mandatory or discretionary denial by the issuing offices or loss of documents will result in a forfeiture of your place in the course or program.
- If you are in a Carroll course CCE, in addition to being ineligible for the travel portion of the course, you will forfeit all deposits made towards the course and will be financially responsible for any balance owed.