Apply for a Study Abroad CCE
If there aren't any programs showing up for a certain term, we haven't posted anything yet for that term. Check application deadlines here.
Need help creating an application or accessing an existing application?
- Acceptances are on a rolling basis as long as the student meets the requirements of the study abroad program.
- Students should also consult with their faculty advisor on how courses in a study abroad program will impact their future course schedules.
- Students must submit a Transfer Credit Approval Petition on the Registrar’s Department page for tentative courses to enroll abroad.
- Acceptances can sometimes happen after the CCE deadline, as long as the program still has room and students can submit required materials on time.
- Students will need to fulfill two applications for study abroad: the CCE website for University approval, then apply to the program itself.
- You can have two CCE applications (this includes both study abroad and Carroll course CCEs) active at the same time per term. Click here for instructions on how to withdraw and apply to a different program.
- CCE acceptance emails and further study abroad instructions will be sent to your Pio email.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, attend a CCE Info Session, meet with a staff member or peer advisor, check out our frequently asked questions page or use the chat now function.