Skip to content

External Programs (Not for CCE Credit)

Student groups or courses have the opportunity to participate in non credit-bearing travel. The application process is housed in the CCE software, but these programs do not qualify as CCE credit. Any students participating in these travel opportunities must fill out an application. 

Steps to Completing the Application
  1. Click "Complete an External Program Application Here" to be taken to the list of external travel programs. 
  2. Locate the program from the list and click it to view the brochure.  Please note that if no programs are showing, none are open to submit an application for.
  3. Click "Apply Now"
  4. When prompted to login select 'I have a my.carrollu username and password' 
  5. Login using your Carroll University portal username and password (do not include in your username) 
  6. Make sure to complete all pre-decision application items on the right side of your screen 

These are some of the programs we have overseen applications and insurance registration for.
  • PA Rotation 
  • PT Rotation 
  • Student Nurses Association 
  • Global Medical Brigades 
  • Visiting Researching to University of Strathclyde

Program Payments

Please refer to the faculty leader or organization’s leader for payment process. These generally are not charged on your CU account., but may require a payment in a separate account. In turn, those funds will be paid directly towards your trip.  

International Insurance

All students traveling must be enrolled into international travel insurance. Carroll University is partnered with CISI for student travel coverage. The Office of Global Education will assist with insurance enrollment. Please refer to the email communications from OGE for those notifications. 

If you have questions about the trip details including when to apply, when the program will occur, or how to pay, please contact the lead of the program.  If you have questions on the CCE website or insurance, please email