Programs : Brochure
- Program Terms:
The Cross-Cultural Experience (CCE) Scholarship is a awarded to approximately ten undergraduate students who meet the following qualifications (at the time of application):
· Have obtained a minimum of sophomore status and have completed at least one full semester at Carroll University
· Have demonstrated leadership and academic achievements within the Carroll Community
· Have demonstrated an interest in a particular CCE
· Have not received the Student Senate Cross-Cultural Experience Scholarship in the past
Applicants are eligible to receive up to $500 for their CCE. Applicants who receive the award for participation in a CCE that costs less than $500 will receive the actual cost of their CCE. CCE program costs will be verified by the Office of General Education. A selection committee of faculty, staff, and eligible senators will decide the recipients.
Each student receiving a Student Senate Cross-Cultural Experience Scholarship will be required to submit a written report on his/her Cross-Cultural Experience within one month of the CCE's completion. This report will require the following:
- An overview of the CCE, including a detailed summary of the immersion component of the experience
- An explanation of how participation in the experience will impact the student personally, academically, and professionally
- A description of how participation in the CCE will allow the student to give back to the communities in which belong (Carroll University community, local community, state community, national community, and as a member of the global community)
- A minimum of five photos
Students must provide permission for their reports, including photos, to be posted publicly including, but not limited to, on the Student Senate My Groups page, on the Carroll University CCE Website, and other Carroll University public websites and social media platforms.
- Student Information
- CCE Information
- Academic Transcript
- Application Agreement
Please direct questions to email@example.com.
Student who apply for their Fall and Summer 2019 CCE before March 27, 2019 will automatically be sent an email with instructions on how to complete the application for this scholarship.