CCE 101 Sessions: Health Science
CCE101: Health Sciences Sessions
CCE101 Sessions: Health Science are information sessions led by CCE Peer Advisors specifically for Health Science majors. They include the following information:
- Overview of the requirement - Exactly what do you need to do in order to complete the CCE?
- Options - What is the difference between a Carroll Course program and a Study Abroad program?
- Applying - So you have found the perfect CCE? Now what?
- Finances - How much will your CCE cost after financial aid? How do you find additional funds for your CCE?
- Next steps - What do you do after you attend a CCE101-HS session?
Attendance at a CCE101-HS Session is required prior to meeting with a CCE staff member.
CCE101-HS sessions close 24 hours prior to the session. CCE101-HS sessions without any registrations will be cancelled 24 hours prior to the session.
CCE101-HS sessions are announced for the next month by the 15th of the previous month. Example: CCE101-HS sessions for December will be announced by November 15th, for January by December 15th, etc.