Skip to content

Medical Health Statements

Download a copy Medical Health Statement.pdf

All students, whether traveling domestically or internationally, need to have their medical health statement form filled out and uploaded to their application after acceptance.  Medical health statements must be completed by a medical professional (Physician/NP/PA/On-Campus Health Center).  You cannot use your sports physical as a medical health statement.  Please download the form Medical Health Statement.pdf.  Once you have had a medical professional fill out the information, scan and upload the document under "Medical Health Statement" on your CCE application. 
Carroll University Health Center 
The Caroll University Health Center can sign the required Medical Health Statement, review CDC recommendations for your travel destination, and administer someCSLAW vaccines recommended for travel. They can also write prescriptions for anti-malaria medication, and for medication to treat traveler's diarrhea.  

Contact and Location
304 N. East Avenue - Center for Student Life and Wellness
Phone: 262-524-7233
Fax: 262-650-4897
Appointments are required! Students can schedule online in the patient portal, or call 262-524-7233 to schedule.

Appointments for domestic CCEs are $15.  Appointments for international CCEs are $20.  Vaccine prices vary, but the Health Center bills the cost of the vaccine plus a $10 administration fee.

The appointment cost will be billed to your student account or can be paid for using Carroll cash.  The Health Center staff will give you a receipt to submit to your private insurance for reimbursement for services covered by your plan.  through the University, some travel vaccines and consults are covered if administered by the Student Health Center.