Home > GET STARTED
Students need to plan ahead when deciding on their Cross-Cultural Experience (CCE).
Here is a checklist of things to do:
- Attend a CCE 101 or 102 Session to learn more about your program options. CCE 101 is a general overview of all CCEs and CCE 102 is focused specifically on study abroad options.
- Work with your academic advisor to plan a schedule of study that will make enrollment in a study abroad program possible.
- Discuss your plans with your parent(s)/guardian(s).
- Select a program using the CCE program search.
- Apply for chosen program before deadlines by completing all pre-decision items located in your CCE application.
- Upon acceptance, complete all post-decision items located in your CCE application.
- Apply for a passport and necessary visas. Make sure passport is valid for at least 6 months after the program end date.
- Be sure you have completed the FAFSA form and met with the financial aid office.
- Make travel arrangements, including purchasing an International Student Identity Card (ISIC) from STA Travel, rail passes, etc.
- Have fun and be safe!
To research your options:
- Select "Program Search" on the upper left hand menu.
- Interactive Map
- Click on a region you would like to visit on the Interactive Map.
- A country shaded navy indicates that Carroll offers a program here.
- Select a country to see the courses available.
- Simple Search
- Select "Simple Search" above the Interactive Map.
- Utilize the drop down options in the blue box to customize your search results specifically to the type of CCE you are interested in.
- Utilize the drop down options in the white box to customize your search results to a specific term, city, country or region.
- Interactive Map